Thursday, July 23, 2015

Life insurance service is my passion

The distress, worry it is not easy to find the answer until I know to life insurance. I have found life insurance is key to ensuring the financial security for every family.

In each of us, who are also the dream. Prior to working for Prudential insurance company, I just dream after this I will have a happy family, a wonderful husband and the kid. But since to collaborate for the insurance company, then my dream still further, I not only want her happy, but also desire to bring happiness to the millions of people Vietnam.



Yes, life is inherently rife with uncertainties, risks no one know what will come tomorrow. If one day the father work that never on anymore? Whether one will on behalf of the father to be able to share the burden in life with his mother? Who can worry for the children tho chu later have bright future? The distress, worry it is not easy to find the answer until I know to life insurance. I have found life insurance is key to ensuring the financial security for every family.

12 years ago, I did  business insurance management for a company of South Korea. My sister at the time was leader of the Prudential. She prepared the baby should invite me on the Secretary to support for the development team. In the process of working here, I witnessed her burning passion for insurance. She has set out plans and goals are very clear. When did plan, reached by was whether sick or how hard. I get 4 months my sister up standard business Chief, a title that many dealers have been dreaming. I extremely admire and adore her. At that time I also secretly cherished the dream after this I was so. I have please give me the opportunity to become partners of the company.

The first day with my hard work, I've encountered a lot of refusal from the client side, such "insurance scam full stop," or "insured losses are not careful" and many similar statements make me frustrated. If there is no activity and sister fire maybe I've quit.

Until one day, she is my natural gut to emergency because of intense abdominal pain. After the hospital visit is still not out of the disease, the Hospital decided to see what emergency slaughter in particular that hurt. Surgery, the results led both the hospital and the family I am stunned, she has had cancer last stage security pipeline. After nearly two months of her death (her husband may not have lost two years earlier). I wonder if there is no life insurance contract that she signed previously with the company, the two children to her house I will live?. Company representatives have arrived and gave condolences two children amount to more than 100 million, the contract also be free of the following 9 years until the two children I have 18 years and expire will receive more than 100 million.

I have to comprehend the full meaning of life insurance and that has made me completely change his thinking. I resolve to take responsibility and love for the profession of insurance advice. A dignified profession with the deep meaning that I was experiencing.

Since she died, by his sincere heart to witness and feel the pain at the loss of a loved one, a pain that nothing salvageable, I've been more effort, more belief that I will certainly also bring to the financial guarantee for so many other families. I take a lot more than just ahead, arrange to meet more customers every day to share that affordable insurance sense to the millions of people Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment