Thursday, July 23, 2015

Life insurance - a great choice during my life

Power would push me forward in my job? I feel I have a responsibility to perform. I got to meet a lot of people, and there is not much time left. I believe that nothing can replace a life insurance.



That's why life insurance became an obsession of mine. That is the reason why it became a religion, a crusade. That is why I suggest everyone who I've ever encountered to buy life insurance. That is why I thank God for giving me the opportunity to become an insurance consultant.

To me, family protection program was completed. I've been hard at work to getting a lot of the life insurance contract. I know that when my time has run out, my son can no longer father of it again but it will have income, the safety that it leave.

My insurance can't replace me but it will bring security for the future of my son and my house. My parents who have since I know how things are now, already old at all. They sacrificed for me. A serene feeling to know how if I know that my parents will live a comfortable old age, that they would not expect anything else, because life insurance has run out. I am indebted to miraculous life insurance.

My son doesn't want me to go meet clients in the evening. Every night when I left home my son said "Daddy, Daddy, good luck and come back home." Back home! I'm not a stupid fathers. I know that probably someday I will not be back, but I have a real sense of contentment in knowing that even if I do not return, the magic of life insurance will my son's care.

No comments:

Post a Comment